21.11.13

Layering Layers










Wearing: Forever 21 Box Tee
H&M Lace Dress
Forever 21 Thigh Highs
Chanel Purse
Ebay Bowler Hat
It took me about 3 weeks to finally settle in to my new apartment and new job! When I was younger I briefly lived in Escondido and I still can't believe I moved back. From living in Temecula and moving to Escondido takes a lot of getting used to but I can honestly say it's been one of the best decisions I've made. Today was my day off so I scoped around town to find new spots to eat/shop/take photos at and I stumbled upon Grand Ave which I found was the best part about Escondid!  I still don't understand why I didn't take photos of the shops and restaurants I visited ...Perhaps I'll save the Grand Ave tour another time ?  On the other hand I did take photos of today outfit haha! It was really gloomy and it was raining a bit so I tried to  layered up without looking too bulky as much as I could and here was the outcome :)

Have a lovely day <3
Xoxo,
Kimberly Anne

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog girly! I really enjoy reading through everything especailly your outfit posts [:
    Also I love your scarf and skirt in this outfit!!
    Can't wait to read more from you Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete