18.10.13

Cut It Ouuut!







One of the few things I've learned about myself over the years is that I can NEVER stay in the same place for a very long time. I'm not talking about ADHD or anything buuuuut what I mean is that I can't accept when I'm not constantly moving forward with my life. So just recently I decided to find a new job and move out of my parents house. I'm turning 22 so I figured I might as well right? So within the span of a week I snagged a job at Nordstrom (hey girl heeeey), found my new roomies and found the perfect apartment. Today we signed all the paperwork and we're glad to say that we're moving out in less than 2 weeks! Because of this non existent "Fall" weather, I had to dig through my closet for warmer pieces like this sheer cut out romper from a local Manila brand called "Pink Manila". I basically buy a suitcase full of their merchandise every time I visit the Philippines and hoard them till I find an appropriate time to put them to use. I paired them off with a cropped Forever 21 blazer so I wouldn't show too much skin during our meeting with the apartment manager. Also wore my new Zara cut out boots that I've been drooling over the past month! Purchasing something for yourself to celebrate getting a new job is appropriate right ? Anyways, hope your day was as great as mine!

xoxo,
Kimberly Anne

1 comment:

  1. wow this is a great outfit! I am so in love with your shoes, they're great!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete